World Organization of Loyalty and Freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Organization of Loyalty and Freedom

W.O.L.F

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

joining the w.o.l.f pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majorkro

joining the w.o.l.f pack Empty
PostSubject: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:48 pm

i would like to join your guild if possible

i just started but play a lot

would love to join and own all those evil doers
Back to top Go down
Azimaet

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:30 pm

Hello, I'm Azimaet. First time I've played this game, I think I'm doing alright.
Back to top Go down
Vampy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:44 pm

just send the Application and we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
Nar

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:02 pm

I'm new and i would like to join your guild.
Back to top Go down
Vampy

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 5:38 pm

ust send an Application to our alliance and you are in
Back to top Go down
Kuragen

PostSubject: joining the w.o.l.f. pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 10:12 am

Hello, I would like to join please
Back to top Go down
Darkenfo

PostSubject: Guild Application   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:34 pm

I would like to join W.O.L.F. I play a lot and really like what I have read about the guild. I am unsure of what exactly is needed in the application but I have a lot of experience with mmo's and will tech up fast.
Back to top Go down
Gerrard8

Gerrard8

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 12:09 am

just send an apllication in game and we will accept you....if you have less then 5000 points join WOLF_A....and if you have more than 5000 points then join us....W.O.L.F.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: joining the w.o.l.f pack   joining the w.o.l.f pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining the w.o.l.f pack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Organization of Loyalty and Freedom :: Public Forum :: Member application section-
Jump to: